Electronic Arts (EA): Raising PT On Franchise Title Strength - Wedbush
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Michael Pachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) and raised his price target to $95 from $92 after the company delivered Q2 upside that was largely passed through to the full year, reflecting confidence in FIFA and recent releases Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2, both of which received outstanding reviews.
The analyst stated "We expect significant growth for the foreseeable future driven by cost discipline, digital momentum, and impressive franchises including Battlefield, Titanfall, the Star Wars games, and FIFA Mobile".
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $77.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!