Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Raising PT After Surprise News But Ahead Of Analyst Day - RBC
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) and raised his price target to $93 from $80. The analyst was surprised by the CMS decision to reverse the prior J-code decision and enhances a highly visible cash flow base ahead of several other important updates.
Despite the 19% move yesterday, the analyst believes there is continued momentum ahead with focus now on next week's earnings and analyst day.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $68.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!