Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX): Raising PT After Surprise News But Ahead Of Analyst Day - RBC
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) and raised his price target to $93 from $80. The analyst was surprised by the CMS decision to reverse the prior J-code decision and enhances a highly visible cash flow base ahead of several other important updates.
Despite the 19% move yesterday, the analyst believes there is continued momentum ahead with focus now on next week's earnings and analyst day.
Shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals closed at $68.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Raised to $75 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!