EU Decision for Translarna Has Positive Read Through for Sarepta (SRPT) - Credit Suisse
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young said the CHMP decision to leave PTC's DMD drug Translarna with conditional approval on market in Europe is a positive read-through for Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) potential filing in the EU.
"At 100% probability of success, EU sales are worth $26/sh to our valuation", the analyst said.
The analyst maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $41 on SRPT.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $39.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Analyst Bob Peck Leaving to Join Credit Suisse
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!