EU Decision for Translarna Has Positive Read Through for Sarepta (SRPT) - Credit Suisse
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young said the CHMP decision to leave PTC's DMD drug Translarna with conditional approval on market in Europe is a positive read-through for Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) potential filing in the EU.
"At 100% probability of success, EU sales are worth $26/sh to our valuation", the analyst said.
The analyst maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $41 on SRPT.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $39.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Neutral, Sees "Green Shoots Of A Recovery"
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Neutral
- Stifel Downgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Hold, Likes Company, Remains Cautious On Near Term Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!