EU Decision for Translarna Has Positive Read Through for Sarepta (SRPT) - Credit Suisse
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young said the CHMP decision to leave PTC's DMD drug Translarna with conditional approval on market in Europe is a positive read-through for Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) potential filing in the EU.
"At 100% probability of success, EU sales are worth $26/sh to our valuation", the analyst said.
The analyst maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $41 on SRPT.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutic closed at $39.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!