Deutsche Bank Upgrades Novo Nordisk (NVO) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of DKK 360. Analyst Tim Race anticipates long-term growth.
"We upgrade Novo Nordisk to Buy from Hold, reflecting the company's positive long-term prospects in diabetes," said Race.
The analyst added, "We believe that US price fears in the insulin subsegment are well known and reflected by the company's 24% share price decline YTD (-9% vs SXDP). This leaves the shares trading on 18x 2017E PE, a 15% premium to but a 10 year low versus peers. At these levels we now see upside as the insulin market is not permanently broken and we expect significant growth from GLP-1's."
Shares of Novo Nordisk closed at $44.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!