Deutsche Bank Upgrades Novo Nordisk (NVO) to Buy
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of DKK 360. Analyst Tim Race anticipates long-term growth.
"We upgrade Novo Nordisk to Buy from Hold, reflecting the company's positive long-term prospects in diabetes," said Race.
The analyst added, "We believe that US price fears in the insulin subsegment are well known and reflected by the company's 24% share price decline YTD (-9% vs SXDP). This leaves the shares trading on 18x 2017E PE, a 15% premium to but a 10 year low versus peers. At these levels we now see upside as the insulin market is not permanently broken and we expect significant growth from GLP-1's."
Shares of Novo Nordisk closed at $44.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!