Deutsche Bank Upgrades Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37. Analyst Rod Lache highlighted the company's strong free cash flow.
"We believe that Goodyear is in a position to provide 3 compelling investment arguments at their upcoming CMD: 1) A credible forecast supporting continued 10%+ SOI growth; 2) A relatively defensive position (80% revenue from tire replacement; mix positives largely “pre determined”); and 3) GT appears poised for significantly increased cash payouts to equity shareholders. 90% of GT’s free cash flow has gone to debt or pension in the past 2 years. But going forward, almost all of the ~$1bn per year free cash flow may be directed to shareholders. It is this last point in particular that leads us to upgrade to buy, and raise our TP to $37 (8.5x our upwardly revised 2017 estimate)," said the analyst.
Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber closed at $29.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!