Deutsche Bank Upgrades Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $37. Analyst Rod Lache highlighted the company's strong free cash flow.
"We believe that Goodyear is in a position to provide 3 compelling investment arguments at their upcoming CMD: 1) A credible forecast supporting continued 10%+ SOI growth; 2) A relatively defensive position (80% revenue from tire replacement; mix positives largely “pre determined”); and 3) GT appears poised for significantly increased cash payouts to equity shareholders. 90% of GT’s free cash flow has gone to debt or pension in the past 2 years. But going forward, almost all of the ~$1bn per year free cash flow may be directed to shareholders. It is this last point in particular that leads us to upgrade to buy, and raise our TP to $37 (8.5x our upwardly revised 2017 estimate)," said the analyst.
Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber closed at $29.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!