Deutsche Bank Downgrades Pentair (PNR) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded Pentair (NYSE: PNR) from Buy to Hold. Analyst Joshua Shanker sees shares a less attractive following gains.
"RenRe stock has appreciated to our price target making it no longer attractive as a new money investment. While we continue to believe that propertycatastrophe reinsurance pricing is flattening, the stock is trading in excess of 1.2x year-ahead book value. Rotation toward higher beta financials suggests that sub-1x beta stocks like RenRe could be sources of funds for reinvestment elsewhere, making it less attractive following the November 8 election," said Shanker.
Shares of Pentair closed at $57.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!