Credit Suisse Upgrades Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $34.00, saying weakness creates an attractive entry point.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We believe EPD offers a solid risk/reward proposition given the MLP's conservative distribution policy (~1.30x coverage in 2016-2019), high quality & interconnected asset footprint, and best in class management team. The only thing that held us back up to this point has been valuation and with the recent undue (in our view) correction in unit price, we think it is time to buy. We maintain our $34 target price (~36% potential total return) and upgrade our rating to Outperform."
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $26.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!