Credit Suisse Upgrades Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) to Outperform
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $34.00, saying weakness creates an attractive entry point.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We believe EPD offers a solid risk/reward proposition given the MLP's conservative distribution policy (~1.30x coverage in 2016-2019), high quality & interconnected asset footprint, and best in class management team. The only thing that held us back up to this point has been valuation and with the recent undue (in our view) correction in unit price, we think it is time to buy. We maintain our $34 target price (~36% potential total return) and upgrade our rating to Outperform."
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $26.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- Stifel Upgrades Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) to Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) to $67 Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!