Credit Suisse Upgrades Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $34.00, saying weakness creates an attractive entry point.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We believe EPD offers a solid risk/reward proposition given the MLP's conservative distribution policy (~1.30x coverage in 2016-2019), high quality & interconnected asset footprint, and best in class management team. The only thing that held us back up to this point has been valuation and with the recent undue (in our view) correction in unit price, we think it is time to buy. We maintain our $34 target price (~36% potential total return) and upgrade our rating to Outperform."
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $26.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!