Credit Suisse Upgrades Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $34.00, saying weakness creates an attractive entry point.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We believe EPD offers a solid risk/reward proposition given the MLP's conservative distribution policy (~1.30x coverage in 2016-2019), high quality & interconnected asset footprint, and best in class management team. The only thing that held us back up to this point has been valuation and with the recent undue (in our view) correction in unit price, we think it is time to buy. We maintain our $34 target price (~36% potential total return) and upgrade our rating to Outperform."
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $26.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!