Credit Suisse Upgrades Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) to Outperform
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $34.00, saying weakness creates an attractive entry point.
Analyst John Edwards commented, "We believe EPD offers a solid risk/reward proposition given the MLP's conservative distribution policy (~1.30x coverage in 2016-2019), high quality & interconnected asset footprint, and best in class management team. The only thing that held us back up to this point has been valuation and with the recent undue (in our view) correction in unit price, we think it is time to buy. We maintain our $34 target price (~36% potential total return) and upgrade our rating to Outperform."
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $26.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- Berenberg Upgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!