Credit Suisse Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of Pattern Energy Group (Pattern) with an Outperform rating and a $22 target price. Substantial near-term growth vs current levels is secured through recent acquisitions, longer-term growth is insulated from a more uncertain US renewable energy policy outlook, and the stock is trading near our assessment of net asset value."
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $19.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!