Credit Suisse Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Outperform
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of Pattern Energy Group (Pattern) with an Outperform rating and a $22 target price. Substantial near-term growth vs current levels is secured through recent acquisitions, longer-term growth is insulated from a more uncertain US renewable energy policy outlook, and the stock is trading near our assessment of net asset value."
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $19.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!