Credit Suisse Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ: PEGI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst A. Hughes commented, "We initiate coverage of Pattern Energy Group (Pattern) with an Outperform rating and a $22 target price. Substantial near-term growth vs current levels is secured through recent acquisitions, longer-term growth is insulated from a more uncertain US renewable energy policy outlook, and the stock is trading near our assessment of net asset value."
Shares of Pattern Energy Group closed at $19.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!