Credit Suisse Reinstates Range Resources (RRC) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $49.00.
Analyst Mark Lear commented, "We are reinstating coverage of Range Resources Corporation (RRC) with an Outperform rating and $49 TP following the close of its merger with Memorial Resource Development (MRD). The transaction adds a second low-cost gas option to the RRC portfolio while immediately improving the company's credit metrics."
Shares of Range Resources closed at $36.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
- ADMA Biologics (ADMA) to Acquire Assets from Biotest Pharmaceuticals
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!