Credit Suisse Reinstates Range Resources (RRC) at Outperform
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse reinstates coverage on Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $49.00.
Analyst Mark Lear commented, "We are reinstating coverage of Range Resources Corporation (RRC) with an Outperform rating and $49 TP following the close of its merger with Memorial Resource Development (MRD). The transaction adds a second low-cost gas option to the RRC portfolio while immediately improving the company's credit metrics."
Shares of Range Resources closed at $36.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Resumes Range Resources (RRC) at Underweight
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!