Credit Suisse Downgrades Molina Healthcare (MOH) to Underperform on Trump Win
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Molina Healthcare (NYSE: MOH) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $47.00 (from $63.00).
Analyst Scott Fidel commented, "The election of Donald Trump as the next President and the Republican sweep of Congress could have an impact on equity values that may likely go well beyond the initial stock price moves since the elections. In our election playbook preview, we highlighted that a Trump win represents a clear positive for Diversified MCO stocks and a clear negative for the stocks of Hospitals and Medicaid MCOs. In this report, we refresh our ratings and price targets across our coverage universe to align exactly with this thesis. The bottom line is that we are now more positive on the outlook for the Diversified MCO stocks; we see particularly bright prospects ahead for Medicare Advantage (MA) under a Trump administration. Conversely, we see new clouds of uncertainty swirling around the stocks of companies that are highly leveraged to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as a driver of their growth stories, namely Hospitals and Medicaid MCOs."
Shares of Molina Healthcare closed at $50.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Donald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!