Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD): Checks Indicate 4Q Could Be Best Ever - Needham & Company
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), after conducting HCM industry checks before and at the annual HR Technology Conference held last week in Chicago. Checks suggest positive deal traction in 3Q, which should drive upside to the company's billings guidance, but 4Q pipeline commentary suggests 4Q16 could be the company's best-ever quarter with a significant number of large deals in its pipeline. One component of the company's recent sales success has been a change in compensation plans that is driving one full additional module per sale in new deals during 1H16 versus 1H15 levels, driving ASPs higher.
No change to the price target of $52.
Shares of Cornerstone OnDemand closed at $43.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Raising PT After Noisy Quarter - Needham
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!