Buckingham Research Starts Starbucks (SBUX) at Neutral
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research initiates coverage on Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) with a Neutral rating.
"Caffeine Jolt Losing Its Potency," the analyst said.
Shares of Starbucks closed at $55.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!