Baird Reiterates Outperform on Diodes (DIOD) Following 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating and $25.00 price target on Diodes (NASDAQ: DIOD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Diodes reported EPS of $0.30, above the consensus of $0.28. Revenue of $250.7 million was in line with the $242-$258 million guidance midpoint. The midpoint of 4Q16 revenue guidance of $232-$248 million is below consensus of $248.3 million.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Reiterating Outperform rating on continued gross margin levers and Pericom accretion. 8-inch capacity ramp next year along with higher utilization rates, notably at BCD Fab 2, should contribute to gross margin expansion next year. Diodes is also making significant progress ramping its mix of higher-margin automotive business."
Shares of Diodes closed at $22.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!