Baird Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) from Outperform to Neutral and maintained a price target of $52.00 on valuation, weakening wireless infrastructure trends, and likely lack of upside to fiscal 2017 estimates.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Current strength in data centers should primarily benefit Intel's Altera business as Xilinx's current data center exposure remains minimal. Xilinx remains one of the highest-quality names within our coverage list, owing to its proprietary architecture/software, secular market share gains, and new market prospects including data centers."
Shares of Xilinx closed at $50.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!