Baird Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Neutral
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird downgraded Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) from Outperform to Neutral and maintained a price target of $52.00 on valuation, weakening wireless infrastructure trends, and likely lack of upside to fiscal 2017 estimates.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Current strength in data centers should primarily benefit Intel's Altera business as Xilinx's current data center exposure remains minimal. Xilinx remains one of the highest-quality names within our coverage list, owing to its proprietary architecture/software, secular market share gains, and new market prospects including data centers."
Shares of Xilinx closed at $50.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!