BTIG Starts Obalon Therapeutics (OBLN) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OBLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
Analyst Sean Lavin said, "The obesity market is huge and growing. Technologies, surgeries, and pharmaceuticals prior to intragastric balloons have either been ineffective, unsafe, too costly, or irreversible. We believe OBLN’s balloon technology addresses many of the issues and will see strong adoption in the fight against obesity. The safety profile, minimal invasiveness, and reversibility all should be favored by physicians and patients. We believe the device will be used for both weight loss leading to significant medical benefits and by patients seeking small cosmetic benefits. Obalon really has shots on goal at two markets and, we think, will succeed at gaining traction in both. We see Obalon as targeting a multibillion dollar market opportunity."
Shares of Obalon Therapeutics closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!