BTIG Starts Obalon Therapeutics (OBLN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OBLN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.
Analyst Sean Lavin said, "The obesity market is huge and growing. Technologies, surgeries, and pharmaceuticals prior to intragastric balloons have either been ineffective, unsafe, too costly, or irreversible. We believe OBLN’s balloon technology addresses many of the issues and will see strong adoption in the fight against obesity. The safety profile, minimal invasiveness, and reversibility all should be favored by physicians and patients. We believe the device will be used for both weight loss leading to significant medical benefits and by patients seeking small cosmetic benefits. Obalon really has shots on goal at two markets and, we think, will succeed at gaining traction in both. We see Obalon as targeting a multibillion dollar market opportunity."
Shares of Obalon Therapeutics closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!