BMO Capital Upgrades Randgold Resources Ltd. (GOLD) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Randgold Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ: GOLD) from Market Perform to Outperform with a £92.50 price target.
Analyst Andrew Breichmanas commented, "We are upgrading our rating on shares of Randgold Resources to Outperform. The stock has underperformed year-to-date, but warrants a premium owing to the quality of its assets, the strength of its balance sheet, and the track-record of management. With an attractive valuation relative to historical multiples and peers, operational improvements forecast, and near-term catalysts anticipated, the stock currently appears to provide a compelling investment opportunity."
Shares of Randgold Resources Ltd. closed at $83.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!