Arista Networks (ANET) PT Raised to $110 at BMO Capital as Positive Litigation Removes Overhang
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Tim Long reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) to $110.00 (from $93.00) following thee favorable ruling from US Customs and Border Protection is a positive for Arista and partially removes an overhang on the stock.
Arista had been preparing for a potential import ban by building inventory and preparing investors for a negative impact on gross margins, Long notes. "We now expect gross margins to remain more in line with recent trends, though there are still some legal risks regarding this and another patent."
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $87.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- MKM Partners Favors Asset-Light Lodging Stocks; Updates Ratings - (BEL) (CHH) (H) (HLT) (IHG) (MAR) (STAY) (WYN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!