Arista Networks (ANET) PT Raised to $110 at BMO Capital as Positive Litigation Removes Overhang
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Tim Long reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) to $110.00 (from $93.00) following thee favorable ruling from US Customs and Border Protection is a positive for Arista and partially removes an overhang on the stock.
Arista had been preparing for a potential import ban by building inventory and preparing investors for a negative impact on gross margins, Long notes. "We now expect gross margins to remain more in line with recent trends, though there are still some legal risks regarding this and another patent."
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $87.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!