Argus Upgrades Wendy's (WEN) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus upgraded Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $15.00.
The firm believes that Wendy’s has revitalized its brand over the last three years by selling more than 800 company-owned restaurants. By the end of the year, franchisees will own 95% of all Wendy’s restaurants and only 5% will be company-owned.
The firm is raising 2016 EPS estimate from $0.38 to $0.42 and our 2017 estimate from $0.42 to $0.49
Shares of Wendy's closed at $12.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!