Argus Starts Nutrisystem (NTRI) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on Nutrisystem (NASDAQ: NTRI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
"Although Nutrisystem operates in a highly competitive field, it has a well-regarded brand and is expanding its business through acquisitions and new product offerings," the analyst said.
The firm is setting a 2016 adjusted EPS forecast of $1.18, up 33% from $0.89 in 2015, on a 23% increase in sales. In 2017, they look for EPS to increase by 23%, to $1.45, on an 18% increase in sales. Their five-year earnings growth rate forecast is 22%.
Shares of Nutrisystem closed at $33.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!