Argus Starts Nutrisystem (NTRI) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Argus initiates coverage on Nutrisystem (NASDAQ: NTRI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
"Although Nutrisystem operates in a highly competitive field, it has a well-regarded brand and is expanding its business through acquisitions and new product offerings," the analyst said.
The firm is setting a 2016 adjusted EPS forecast of $1.18, up 33% from $0.89 in 2015, on a 23% increase in sales. In 2017, they look for EPS to increase by 23%, to $1.45, on an 18% increase in sales. Their five-year earnings growth rate forecast is 22%.
Shares of Nutrisystem closed at $33.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!