Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) Strong Ph3 Results for A-101 a Significant De-Risking Event; PT to $32 - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst David Steinberg reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) to $32.00 (from $29.00) after the company announced positive topline Ph3 data for A-101 in the treatment of seborrheic keratosis (SK), a common aesthetic dermatologic condition affecting 83M sufferers in the US.
Steinberg commented, "This is a significant de-risking event for ACRS and should position the co for US and EU regulatory filings in 1Q17/mid-17, respectively. We continue to see A-101 SK as a potential $500M+ peak sales opportunity and think that ACRS fits our M&A thesis."
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) SL-401 Data at ASH Shows Consistent Efficacy in BPDCN - Jefferies
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!