Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) Strong Ph3 Results for A-101 a Significant De-Risking Event; PT to $32 - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst David Steinberg reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) to $32.00 (from $29.00) after the company announced positive topline Ph3 data for A-101 in the treatment of seborrheic keratosis (SK), a common aesthetic dermatologic condition affecting 83M sufferers in the US.
Steinberg commented, "This is a significant de-risking event for ACRS and should position the co for US and EU regulatory filings in 1Q17/mid-17, respectively. We continue to see A-101 SK as a potential $500M+ peak sales opportunity and think that ACRS fits our M&A thesis."
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!