Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) Strong Ph3 Results for A-101 a Significant De-Risking Event; PT to $32 - Jefferies
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst David Steinberg reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) to $32.00 (from $29.00) after the company announced positive topline Ph3 data for A-101 in the treatment of seborrheic keratosis (SK), a common aesthetic dermatologic condition affecting 83M sufferers in the US.
Steinberg commented, "This is a significant de-risking event for ACRS and should position the co for US and EU regulatory filings in 1Q17/mid-17, respectively. We continue to see A-101 SK as a potential $500M+ peak sales opportunity and think that ACRS fits our M&A thesis."
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!