Point72 Asset Management Shows 5.9% Stake in Dynavax (DVAX)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13G filing on Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX), Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.9%, or 2,280,608 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Dynavax Technologies Corporation stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!