Point72 Asset Management Shows 5.9% Stake in Dynavax (DVAX)
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX), Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management, L.P. disclosed a 5.9%, or 2,280,608 share, stake in the company.
For more notable holders of Dynavax Technologies Corporation stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mangrove Partners Takes 5.2% Stake in Peabody Energy Corp. (BTUUQ); Sees Shares as Undervalued
- Bill Ackman's Pershing Square gains early termination notice from FTC on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Not supporting either candidate, is on the sidelines - David Tepper on CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesSAC Capital, Steven A. Cohen, 13G, Point72 Asset
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!