MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd Shows New 5.51% Stake in Western Refining Logistics (WNRL)
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Western Refining Logistics (NYSE: WNRL), hedge fund MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd disclosed a 5.51%, or 1,999,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Western Refining Logistics stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) Rumored to be Working on Settlement with Starboard - DealReporter
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
- Peter Thiel may be seleted to be U.S. Ambassador to Germany - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!