MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd Shows New 5.51% Stake in Western Refining Logistics (WNRL)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Western Refining Logistics (NYSE: WNRL), hedge fund MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd disclosed a 5.51%, or 1,999,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Western Refining Logistics stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Refining Logistics (WNRL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.4225; 7.2% Yield
- PL Capital Advisors Raises Stake in Banc of California (BANC) to 6.7%; Seeks to Speak with Management
- Apple (AAPL) is the ultimate value stock - Jim Chanos
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!