MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd Shows New 5.51% Stake in Western Refining Logistics (WNRL)
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13G filing on Western Refining Logistics (NYSE: WNRL), hedge fund MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd disclosed a 5.51%, or 1,999,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Western Refining Logistics stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tourbillon Capital Partners LP Shows New 6.2% Stake in Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- New York REIT (NYRT), WW Investors Enter Settlement Agreement
- Western Refining Logistics (WNRL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.4225; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!