MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd Shows New 5.51% Stake in Western Refining Logistics (WNRL)
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13G filing on Western Refining Logistics (NYSE: WNRL), hedge fund MTP Energy Master Fund Ltd disclosed a 5.51%, or 1,999,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of Western Refining Logistics stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in OPHTHOTECH (OPHT) to 5.0%
- Tech investor Glade Brook to shut hedge fund, favors narrower bets
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Gs, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!