Twitter (TWTR) Attracts an Activist Investor
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
While the company already unsuccessfully tried to sell itself, an activist could potentially put pressure on CEO Jack Dorsey to give up his dual-CEO roles and could bring in fresh directors/management to get the company back on track.
Shares of TWTR last traded up 1.5% in pre-open trade to $18.83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) to reveal fully electric vehicle at CES, also plans electric Maserati - Bloomberg
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Fs, Hedge Funds, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesJANA Partners LLC, Barry Rosenstein, Twitter, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!