P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13D filing on Blackhawk Network Holdings (NASDAQ: HAWK), Claus Moller's hedge fund P2 Capital Partners, LLC disclosed a 5.3%, or 3,000,000 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending September 30, 2016.
More info from the filing:
Item 4. Purpose of Transaction
The Reporting Persons acquired their beneficial ownership of the Shares in order to obtain a significant equity position in the Issuer. Consistent with their investment purpose, the Reporting Persons have had or may in the future have discussions with management, members of the board of directors and other shareholders and may make suggestions and give advice to the Issuer regarding measures and changes that would maximize shareholder value. Such discussions and advice may concern the Issuer’s operations, capital structure, strategic and extraordinary transactions, management and governance and other matters that the Reporting Persons deem relevant to their investment in the Issuer.
The Reporting Persons may at any time acquire additional Shares (or other securities) of the Issuer or dispose of any or all of their Shares or other securities in the open market or otherwise or engage in any hedging or similar transactions with respect to such Shares (or other securities), depending upon their ongoing evaluation of their investment in such Shares (or other securities), prevailing market conditions, other investment opportunities and/or other investment considerations.
Except as otherwise set forth above in this Item 4, none of the Reporting Persons have any present plans or proposals that relate to or would result in any of the actions specified in clauses (a) through (j) of the instructions to Item 4 of Schedule 13D.
For more notable holders of Blackhawk Network Holdings stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- SEC Charges 10 Firms that Violated Pay-to-Play Rule, Including Ackman's Pershing Square Capital
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related Entities13D, P2 Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!