UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Neutral
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Cosan's (CSAN) Moove Acquires PetroChoice from Golden Gate Capital for $479M
- DexCom (DXCM) is in talks to acquire Insulet (PODD) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Snap (SNAP) warns for Q2
- AMD (AMD) Stock Could Rally Over 70% Says BofA, Analyst Sees Multiple Catalysts Ahead
- Morgan Stanley's Wilson Expects S&P 500 to Hit 3400 by End of Q2 Earning Season, Says Fed Put is Below 3500
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: Snap's Warning Sends Shivers Throughout Tech; Zoom Gains on Results (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/23: VMware Surges on Possible Broadcom Takeover; Retails Stocks Sick Again on Downgrades (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/20: Deckers, Palo Alto Jump on Results; Ross Stores Sinks (more...)
- Companies with NDRs 5/20
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
BMO Capital analyst Ambrish Srivastava lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $60.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Intel provided an earlier look at the model as the company transitions to one that includes large investments needed to... More
Goldman Sachs analyst Toshiya Hari lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $44.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Sell rating."It is increasingly clear that Intel's intended path to process node parity/leadership will require higher levels of capex and entail... More
Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to NeutralOctober 22, 2021 6:21 AM EDT
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) stock is down 10% in pre-open Friday on mixed Q3 results and disappointing guidance and commentary.
Intel delivered EPS of $1.71 to easily top the Street consensus of $1.11, while revenue came in at $18.1 billion to miss on the $18.24 billion consensus. CEO Pat Gelsinger blamed disappointing sales and demand on the overall supply challenges of the semiconductor industry.
Intel stock was further hit after the company warned its gross margin and free cash flow will decline over the next 2-3 years as a significant portion of generated revenues will be... More
(Updated - October 22, 2021 4:18 AM EDT)
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh downgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $55.00 (from $70.00).
The analyst comments "INTC on its earnings call today announced a significant ~100% ramp in Foundry... More
Morgan Stanley analyst Joseph Moore downgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $55.00 (from $67.00).
Shares of Intel closed at $56.00 yesterday.... More
After-Hours Stock Movers:
Digital World Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: DWAC) 27% HIGHER; the Donald Trump SPAC continues higher after jumping 357% intra-day.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) 23.3% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.07 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.1 billion. DAUs were 306 million in Q3 2021, an increase of 57 million, or 23%, year-over-year. Snap sees... More
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) Says 2022 Rev. Will be at Least $74B, Est. $73.5B - Bloomberg
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) shares were trading more than 7% lower after-hours Thursday following the companys Q3 results, with better-than-expected EPS, but missed revenue and fourth-quarter guidance.
The company delivered quarterly EPS of $1.71 (vs. Streets $1.11) and revenue of $18.1 billion (vs. Streets $18.24... More
By Stephen Nellis and Tiyashi Datta
(Reuters) - Shares of Intel Corp sank on Thursday as the company reported third-quarter sales that missed expectations, with Chief Executive Officer Pat Gelsinger telling Reuters that shortages of ancillary chips needed to make full computers are holding back sales of the company's flagship processor chips.
The company's leaders also said that margins will be lower for several years and that it will spend heavily to revamp its chip factories. Shares of Santa Clara, California-based Intel, the world's biggest maker of central processors at the heart of PCs and data center... More
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) CFO George Davis announced plans to retire in May 2022.... More
Active options: SNAP INTC IBM FB TLRY WISH SOFI PINS T AMZN... More
(Updated - October 21, 2021 4:03 PM EDT)
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.71, $0.60 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.24 billion.
Intel sees Q4 2021 EPS of $0.90, versus... More
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) October weekly 55.5 straddle priced for a move of +/- 5% into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.... More
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) Talks For Chip Designer Sifive Said To End Without Deal - Bloomberg... More
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 95, November is at 33; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 46 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on October 21.... More
Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: INTC BX MAT WHR AN... More