Medtronic (MDT) Granted FDA Approval for Endurant II/IIs Stent Graft System
- Fisker (FSR) Announces Framework Agreement with Foxconn
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday, Bought ~6M Shares So Far This Week
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Completes 43 Million Share At-The-Market Equity Offering and Raises $428 Million in Additional Equity Capital
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/13: (LFMD) (FSR) (DASH) Higher; (PLT) (ABCL) (GDRX) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/13: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
- Companies with NDRs 5/13
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/12: (LHDX) (UPST) (EYES) Higher; (ARRY) (CURI) (LMND) Lower (more...)
Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) PT Lowered to $89 at BMO Capital; 'Updating Model for Hurricane Maria... $250M Impact to Manufacturing in PR'October 10, 2017 10:07 AM EDT
BMO Capital lowered its price target on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) to $89.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating, following a model update due to impact of Hurricane Maria.
Analyst Joanne Wuensch notes a cautious outlook following a model update with management citing a $250... More
Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) PT Lowered to $94 at Needham & Company; 'Lowering Estimates for Hurricane Maria Manufacturing Impact'October 10, 2017 7:59 AM EDT
Needham & Company lowered its price target on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) to $94.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, following an update on the impact of Hurricane Maria.
Analyst Mike Matson notes a cautious outlook, as the company reported damage caused by Hurricane Maria... More
Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) PT Lowered to $83 at Stifel on Hurricane Maria Update; 'Four Major Manufacturing Facilities Sustained Some Damage'October 9, 2017 7:47 AM EDT
Stifel lowered its price target on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) to $83.00 (from $91.00) while maintaining a Hold rating, following the company's update on Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
Analyst Rick Wise notes a cautious outlook following the company's update on Hurricane Maria in Puerto... More
By Noel Randewich
(Reuters) - Wall Street fell from record levels on Monday as gains in Microsoft and other technology stocks failed to offset a drop in General Electric and a slide in healthcare stocks.
The S&P healthcare index moved 0.67 percent lower, weighed by a 3.61-percent slide in Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) after the medical device maker warned that its quarterly profit would be impacted after Hurricane Maria hit its operations in Puerto Rico.
The S&P 500 has rallied 14 percent in 2017 and last week hit record highs, buoyed by strong... More
Leerink Partners lowered its price target on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) to $85.00 (from $88.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Analyst Danielle Antalffy said Hurricane Maria is a significant Q218 headwind. The long-term impact is uncertain.... More
Wells Fargo downgraded Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $83.00 (from $93.00).
Analyst Larry Biegelsen says the product cycle is hitting a lull and sees headwinds from a plethora of competitive challenges in cardiac/vascular... More
J&J/Animas (JNJ) Pump Exit Positive for Medtronic (MDT), Insulet (PODD), and Tandem Diabetes (TNDM) - CowenOctober 5, 2017 12:49 PM EDT
Animas Corporation, one of the Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies, today announced that it intends to discontinue the manufacturing and sale of AnimasÂ® VibeÂ® and OneTouch PingÂ® insulin pumps, close operations and exit the insulin pump business.
Animas has selected Medtronic plc (NYSE: MDT), a world leader in diabetes, as its partner-of-choice to facilitate a seamless transition for patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. Patients using an Animas insulin pump will be offered the option to transfer to a Medtronic pump.
Patient safety and continuity of care is of utmost importance and... More