Form 4 DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC For: Nov 24 Filed by: Loch James J.
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
|Digi International, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGII)||Delayed: 22.53 +0.57 (2.60%)|
|Previous Close||$21.96||52 Week High||$13.85|
|Open||$22.13||52 Week Low||$7.70|