Apollo (APO) Unit Said To Weigh Sale Of IGT Solutions At $600M Value - Bloomberg
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
|APOLLO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, LLC (NYSE: APO)||Delayed: 57.45 +1.67 (2.99%)|
|Previous Close||$55.78||52 Week High||$19.57|
|Open||$56.07||52 Week Low||$12.35|