Nokia launches fifth generation routing silicon, sets new benchmarks for IP network security and energy efficiency
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
|NOKIA CORPORATION (NYSE: NOK)||Delayed: 5.69 +0.03 (0.53%)|
|Previous Close||$5.66||52 Week High||$7.55|
|Open||$5.65||52 Week Low||$4.28|