Heritage Insurance Holdings (HRTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Heritage Insurance Holdings (NYSE: HRTG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58 million versus the consensus estimate of $52 million.
- 133% increase in gross premiums written for Q3 2014 as compared with Q3 2013
- 155% increase in net premiums earned for Q3 2014 as compared with Q3 2013
- 102% increase in policy count compared to Q3 2013
- Year-to-date net income of $27.4 million
- Combined ratio of 82.9% for the quarter and 82.1% year-to-date
- Successfully assimilated the acquisition of policies from Sunshine State Insurance Company
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Heritage Insurance Holdings (HRTG) click here.