Chegg (CHGG) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.22), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.30). Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.82 million.
Q1 Business Highlights:
- $222 million: the amount of money Chegg saved students and their families in Q1 2014;
- 33%: the percentage of members using two or more Chegg services, up 75% year-over-year;
- 64%: the growth in number of digital services customers;
- 49%: the growth in the number of mobile active users year-over-year, reaching 642,000; and
- 75%: the percentage of college bound high school students using Chegg Admission Services (formerly known as Zinch).
Chegg sees Q2 2014 revenue of $61-65 million, versus the consensus of $64.97 million.
Chegg sees FY2014 revenue of $310-320 million, versus the consensus of $314.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chegg (CHGG) click here.