SmileDirectClub (SDC) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, FY Revenue Guidance Misses
SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $126 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.86 million.
SmileDirectClub sees FY2022 revenue of $450-500 million, versus the consensus of $616 million.
- Gross margin range (as a percentage of total revenues) of 69.5% to 71.5%
- Adjusted EBITDA range of ($180 million) to ($140 million)
- CapEx range of $60 million to $70 million
- One-time costs range of $20 million to $25 million
- Year-end cash balance between $120 million to $160 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SmileDirectClub (SDC) click here.