UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act
||December 31, 2014
|Estimated average burden|
|hours per response:
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
|C/O SMILEDIRECTCLUB, INC.|
|414 UNION STREET|
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement
3. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
||Officer (give title below)
||Other (specify below)
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check
||Form filed by One Reporting Person
||Form filed by More than One Reporting
|Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
|1. Title of Security (Instr.
Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr.
||3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr.
||4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr.
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned|
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
|1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr.
||2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date
||3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr.
||4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
||5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr.
||6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr.
||Amount or Number of Shares
|Explanation of Responses:|
|Exhibit 24 - Power of Attorney|
||/s/ Susan Greenspon Rammelt as Attorney-in-Fact
||** Signature of Reporting Person
|Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.|
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|
|Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.|
|Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.|
POWER OF ATTORNEY
With respect to holdings of and transactions in securities issued by SmileDirectClub, Inc. (the "Company"), the undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints the individuals named on Schedule A attached hereto and as may be amended from time to time, or any of them signing singly, with full power of substitution and resubstitution, to act as the undersigned's true and lawful attorney-in-fact to:
1. prepare, execute in the undersigned's name and on the undersigned's behalf, and submit to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") a Form ID, including amendments thereto, and any other documents necessary or appropriate to obtain and/or regenerate codes and passwords enabling the undersigned to make electronic filings with the SEC of reports required by Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or any rule or regulation of the SEC;
2. execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, Forms 3, 4, and 5 in accordance with Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules thereunder;
3. do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned which may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such Form 3, 4, or 5, complete and execute any amendment or amendments thereto, and timely file such form with the SEC and any stock exchange or similar authority; and
4. take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney-in-fact, may be of benefit to, in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being understood that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in such attorney-in-fact's discretion.
The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary, or proper to be done in the exercise of any of the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution and resubstitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such attorney-in-fact, or such attorneys-in-fact substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this Power of Attorney and the rights and powers herein granted.
The undersigned acknowledges that the attorneys-in-fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the undersigned, are not assuming, nor is the Company assuming, any of the undersigned's responsibilities to comply with Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the undersigned is no longer required to file Forms 3, 4, and 5 with respect to the undersigned's holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company, unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the attorneys-in-fact.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be executed as of this 7th day of June, 2022.
[Signature Page to Follow]
/s/ Linda Williams
[Signature Page to POA]
Individuals Appointed as Attorney-in-Fact with Full Power of Substitution and Resubstitution:
Susan Greenspon Rammelt