Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.69, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $259.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $258.09 million.
Monolithic Power Systems sees Q4 2020 revenue of $218-230 million, versus the consensus of $197 million.
- GAAP gross margin between 55.1% and 55.7%. Non-GAAP (1) gross margin between 55.4% and 56.0%, which excludes an estimated impact of stock-based compensation expenses of 0.3%.
- GAAP research and development (“R&D”) and selling, general and administrative (“SG&A”) expenses between $81.3 million and $85.3 million. Non-GAAP (1) R&D and SG&A expenses between $60.2 million and $62.2 million, which excludes estimated stock-based compensation expenses in the range of $21.1 million to $23.1 million.
- Total stock-based compensation expense of $21.8 million to $23.8 million.
- Litigation expenses ranging between $1.8 million and $2.2 million.
- Interest income of $1.0 million to $1.4 million.
- Fully diluted shares outstanding between 47.1 million and 48.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) click here.