Lemaitre Vascular (LMAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
Lemaitre Vascular (NASDAQ: LMAT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $31.62 million.
- Sales of $36.4mm, +25% (-3% organic) vs. Q3 2019
- Op. income of $10.0mm, +70%
- Op. margin of 28%
- Net income of $7.5mm, +45%
- Earnings of $0.37 per diluted share, +44%
- EBITDA of $12.6mm, +79%
- Cash & equivalents up $9.3mm to $34.4mm
- Debt down $4.5mm to $60.5mm
Lemaitre Vascular sees Q4 2020 EPS of $0.25-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.22. Lemaitre Vascular sees Q4 2020 revenue of $34-38 million, versus the consensus of $33.46 million.
Lemaitre Vascular sees FY2020 EPS of $0.94-$1.04, versus the consensus of $0.74. Lemaitre Vascular sees FY2020 revenue of $125.8-129.8 million, versus the consensus of $120.47 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lemaitre Vascular (LMAT) click here.