DaVita (DVA) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Revenues Miss; Raises FY20 EPS Guidance, Offers FY20 Revenue Outlook
DaVita (NYSE: DVA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.86, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.92 billion.
Fourth quarter 2019 highlights:
- Consolidated revenues of $2.899 billion.
- Operating income of $463 million or 16.0% operating margin.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $1.86.
- Operating cash flow from continuing operations of $678 million and free cash flow from continuing operations of $415 million.
- Repurchased 8,368,506 shares of our common stock at an average cost of $64.80 per share.
DaVita sees FY2020 EPS of $5.75-$6.25, versus the consensus of $5.57. DaVita sees FY2020 revenue of $11.5-11.7 billion, versus the consensus of $11.56 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DaVita (DVA) click here.