Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE: CDR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01.
- Funds from operations (FFO) of $0.11 per diluted share
- Same-property net operating income (NOI) decreased 1.2% compared to the same period in 2018
- Signed 42 new and renewal leases for 413,200 square feet in the quarter
- Total portfolio 90.5% leased and same-property portfolio 91.1% leased at quarter-end
- Repurchased 2,050,000 common shares for $6.8 million at an average price of $3.34 per share
- Sold Maxatawny Marketplace, located in Maxatawny, Pennsylvania
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) click here.