Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Misses Q4 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss
Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.05), $0.58 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $473.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $496.51 million.
- Full Year 2018 Daily Production Averaged 127,980 BOE/d, an 8% increase Year-Over-Year
- 2018 Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities Totaled $1,092 Million and 2018 Free Cash Flow Totaled $280 Million
- 2018 Full Year LOE and G&T, G&A and DD&A Expense per BOE Decreased 10%, 8% and 24% from 2017 Levels
- Q4 2018 Daily Oil Production Averaged 88,645 Bbl/d, a 3% increase over Third Quarter 2018
- Optimized Completions Deliver Strong Performance across Expanding Core
- 2019 Capital Budget of $800-$840 million Forecast to Grow Operated Williston Basin Total Production 11% and Oil Production 15% Year-Over-Year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Whiting Petroleum (WLL) click here.