Manitowoc (MTW) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c, Offers Guidance
Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.16, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $515.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $487.98 million.
Manitowoc sees FY2019 revenue of $1.85-1.95 million, versus the consensus of $1.95 million.
• Adjusted EBITDA – Approximately $125 million to $145 million;
• Depreciation - Approximately $37 million to $39 million;
• Restructuring expense - Approximately $12 million to $15 million;
• Interest expense - Approximately $28 million to $32 million, excluding debt refinancing costs;
• Income tax expense - Approximately $12 million to $16 million, excluding discrete items, and;
• Capital expenditures - Approximately $35 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manitowoc (MTW) click here.