Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE: CDR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03.
- NAREIT-defined funds from operations (FFO) of $0.13 per diluted share for the quarter and $0.49 for the year
- Operating funds from operations (Operating FFO) of $0.13 per diluted share for the quarter and $0.58 for the year
- Signed 44 new and renewal leases for 331,300 square feet in the quarter and 169 new and renewal leases for 1,370,400 square feet for the year
- Comparable cash-basis lease spreads of 6.1% for the quarter and negative (1.4%) for the year
- Total portfolio 91.0% leased and same-property portfolio 91.8% leased at year-end
- Repurchased 2,774,000 shares of common stock for $9.0 million or $3.25 per share (2,002,000 common shares for $6.7 million or $3.33 per share subsequent to year-end)
- For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) click here.