Ixia, a Keysight Business, to Showcase Solutions to Help Secure and Monitor the Hybrid Cloud at AWS re:Invent 2018
Ixia, a Keysight Business:
What: At AWS re:Invent 2018, Ixia, a Keysight Business, will showcase a wide range of technology advancements and solutions that help enterprises secure and monitor the hybrid cloud.
At this yearâ€™s event, Ixia will offer attendees the opportunity to learn how to:
- Simplify cloud migrationâ€¦ before, during, and after with CloudLens, Ixia's platform for public, private and hybrid cloud visibility, which provides deep visibility, ensuring access to packet data in cloud environments
- Collect data in a hybrid environment from physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure with the combination of Ixiaâ€™s Vision ONE and CloudLens with The ProtectWise Grid
- Gain visibility for hybrid cloud security with BreakingPoint on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ixiaâ€™s cloud application and security test platform
When: November 26th â€“ 29th, 2018
Where: Booth 2105, the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
AWS Jam Lounge
Ixia will also be participating in the AWS Jam Lounge (HAC02) within the Partner Expo showcasing visibility solutions for AWS and hybrid cloud:
MGM Studio Ballroom
Tuesday, November 27th - Thursday, November 29th 8:00 AM â€” 4:00 PM
Registration is required: https://jam.awsevents.com/
Ixia Solutions with Leading Technology Partners at AWS re:Invent
- Visit Riverbed (Booth number 2729) to see how Riverbed and Ixia partner to monitor network performance in the cloud leveraging packet data in improve cloud-based applicationsâ€™ performance
- Visit ProtectWise (Booth number 3015) to see The ProtectWise Grid, the industry leading cloud-delivered network detection & response platform, powered by Ixia CloudLens
Follow Ixia on Social Media
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Beth Hespe, Americas and Europe
Fusako Dohi, Asia
+81 42 660-2162
Source: Keysight Technologies, Inc.