Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE: CDR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
- NAREIT-defined funds from operations (FFO) of $0.08 per diluted share
- Operating funds from operations (Operating FFO) of $0.13 per diluted share
- Signed 42 new and renewal leases for 193,200 square feet in the quarter
- Comparable cash-basis lease spreads of 3.4%
- Total portfolio 91.6% leased and same-property portfolio 92.3% leased at quarter-end
- Acquired Senator Square shopping center in Washington, D.C. through a deed of lease
- Sold two properties totaling $19.6 million
- Refinanced four mortgages with a new unsecured $75 million seven year term loan
- Reaffirmed full-year 2018 Operating FFO range of $0.58 to $0.59 per diluted share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) click here.