Aviat Networks (AVNW) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.51
Aviat Networks (NASDAQ: AVNW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.5 million.
- Total revenue of $62.5 million, an increase of 10.8% year-over-year primarily driven by a 45.1% year-over-year increase in international revenue
- GAAP gross margin of 37.1%, an increase of 300 basis points year-over-year; non-GAAP gross margin of 36.9%, a 280 basis point improvement year-over-year
- GAAP operating expenses, excluding restructuring charges, totaled $20.6 million and non-GAAP operating expenses of $20.0 million, up $1.0 million and $0.9 million year-over-year, respectively
- GAAP operating income of $1.0 million and non-GAAP operating income of $3.0 million, an increase of $1.7 million and $2.9 million, respectively
- Adjusted EBITDA of $4.4 million increased $3.0 million
- Cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash of $37.4 million as net cash increase of $1.2 million compared to fiscal 2017 year-end
Commenting on the Company's fiscal 2018 fourth quarter results and business activity, Michael Pangia, President and Chief Executive Officer of Aviat Networks stated, "We had a strong fiscal fourth quarter as we delivered non-GAAP operating income of $3.0 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $4.4 million, significant increases over fiscal 2017, marking one of our stronger quarters over the past several years. What drove bottom-line performance was exceptionally strong gross margins both year-over-year and sequentially. We enter fiscal 2019 expecting growth and improved profitability. Further, our solution set and competitive position is among the best in our Company's history."
Aviat Networks sees FY2019 revenue of $255-265 million, versus the consensus of $0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aviat Networks (AVNW) click here.