Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE: CDR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.08, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.08.
- NAREIT-defined funds from operations (FFO) and Operating funds from operations (Operating FFO) of $0.19 per diluted share (includes $5.2 million of lease termination related income)
- Same-property net operating income (NOI) increased 0.7% compared to the same period in 2017
- Signed 35 new and renewal leases for 267,200 square feet in the quarter
- Total portfolio 91.7% leased and same-property portfolio 92.0% leased at quarter-end
- On July 24, 2018, closed on a new $75.0 million seven-year unsecured term loan with proceeds to be drawn by October 24, 2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) click here.