Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Beats on Revenues
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (NYSE: SOI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $36 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.27 million.
First Quarter 2018 Highlights
- Record net income of $13.4 million
- Record adjusted EBITDA of $21.9 million; 44% increase versus fourth quarter 2017 and up 259% year-over-year
- Record revenue of $36.0 million; 43% increase versus fourth quarter 2017 and up 249% year-over-year
- Record 7,673 revenue days; 25% increase versus fourth quarter 2017 and up 192% year-over-year
- Added 21 proppant management systems to the rental fleet; total of 98 systems at quarter-end
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) click here.