General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
(Updated - April 20, 2018 6:36 AM EDT)
General Electric (NYSE: GE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $27.52 billion.
- Adjusted free cash flow $(1.7)B, +$1.1B versus 1Q’17
- Power market continues to be challenging with orders (29)% ... making progress on cost and services execution • Strong cost performance with $0.8B Industrial structural cost out-a) driven by Corporate, Power and Oil & Gas
- Recorded reserve of $1.5B related to WMC FIRREA investigation in discontinued operations
- Executing dispositions … Industrial Solutions-b), Value-Based Care-b); Aviation platforms, Current & Lighting, Distributed Power, and Transportation in process
GE sees FY18 EPS of $1.00-$1.07 vs. consensus of $0.96.
- Plan to end 2018 with $15B+ of cash
For earnings history and earnings-related data on General Electric (GE) click here.