Identiv to Showcase Hirsch and 3vr Product Lineup at ISC West 2018
FREMONT, Calif., April 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced that it will present its wide range of access control, video security and analytics solutions, visitor management, access readers, identity cards, and integrations for mustering, mobile security monitoring and administration, in-building micro-location and other solutions at ISC West 2018. Featuring solutions for government, banking, healthcare, infrastructure, retail and others, Identiv’s demos will include live-feed demonstrations from some of their retail and commercial customers. The International Security Conference and Exposition — also known as ISC West — is the largest event in the U.S. for the physical security industry, covering access control, alarms and monitoring, biometrics, IP security, video surveillance/CCTV, networked security products, and more.
Event: ISC West 2018Date: April 11 - 13, 2018Location: Booth L13 | Sands Expo Center | Las Vegas, Nevada
This year, Identiv will be showcasing demos of its high-performance security solutions based on the company’s physical access control, along with live, hands-on demo of its Hirsch and 3VR family of products:
- Hirsch High-Security Access Control for the Enterprise and Government – demonstrating Velocity 3.6 SP3 security management software, which provides support for new FICAM-compliant, two and three-factor authentication TS ScramblePad SC with an integrated contact smart card reader for more secure access. Also showcasing ASSA ABLOY’s Aperio™ wireless locks integrated with Hirsch Velocity software with full support for real-time lockdown, monitoring and control. Several Bluetooth and biometrics readers, and the new Hirsch Rack-mount solution powered by LifeSafety Power, will also be demonstrated.
- 3VR Video Intelligence – a single platform for real-time security and consumer insights that allow organizations to protect their employees, customers and assets, as well as enhance store operations and shopping experience. Integrating Velocity software for the first time, this combination enables a new level of security and business intelligence for customers.
- 3VR Video Intelligence with Velocity Software – a single platform with a complete physical access solution provides event-driven video viewing and integrated alarm management by correlating live and recorded video with access control events.
- 3VR Video Analytics with Location Intelligence for Actionable Insights – provides insight into visitor behavior based on mobile device (MAC ID) analytics with video for more data intelligence. See the new proximity analytics with 3VR’s Find and FollowTM, situational awareness and proactive alerting.
- Identiv Connected Physical Access Manager (ICPAM) – the latest full-featured PACS solution that utilizes existing Cisco IP as its backbone.
- Identiv Global Services – comprehensive, end-to-end services to support Identiv customers through the entire lifecycle of their enterprise IT and security programs, including mobile, automation, cloud, asset management and monitoring.
- uTrust TS Access Readers – a family of robust readers designed to offer maximum card technology flexibility, from proximity to public key infrastructure (PKI) at the door.
- Access Credentials - Identiv’s full line of access cards, from the highest-security PKI-based HF cards down to basic proximity cards, are cost-optimized, easy to deploy, and reliable with optional personalization services.
- Smart Card Readers - secure sign-on, payments and other secure transactions, Identiv solutions are one of the most widely deployed smart card reader families in the world, trusted across the United States Department of Defense (DoD), half-dozen other governments, security-conscious agencies, and global companies. We will also demo the new iAuthenticate 2.0 designed to work with mobile devices to support standard ISO 7816 smart cards issued by the U.S. government, including PIV and CAC.
ISC West 2018 will be held April 11 - 13, 2018 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Connect with Identiv onsite in booth L13. You can schedule a meeting with an expert at the show now.
About IdentivIdentiv, Inc. is a global provider of physical security and secure identification. Identiv’s products, software, systems, and services address the markets for physical and logical access control, video analytics and a wide range of RFID-enabled applications. Customers in the government, enterprise, consumer, education, healthcare, banking, retail and transportation sectors rely on Identiv’s access and identification solutions. Identiv's mission is to secure the connected physical world: from perimeter to desktop access, and from the world of physical things to the Internet of Everything. Identiv is a publicly traded company and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market in the U.S. under the symbol “INVE.” For more information, visit identiv.com.
Identiv Media Contact: email@example.com