IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.00 on Revenues of $395M
Note: EPS may not be comparable
IDT Corp. (NYSE: IDT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $395 million, versus $0 reported last year.
HIGHLIGHTS (2Q18 results are compared to 2Q17)
- The spin-off of Rafael Holdings to IDT stockholders has been scheduled for on or about March 26th;
- IDT has declared a dividend of $0.09 per share for 2Q18;
- Revenue of $395.9 million compared to $367.6 million;
- Loss from operations of $0.5 million compared to income from operations of $3.1 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA* of $6.3 million compared to $9.3 million;
- EPS of $0.06 compared to EPS of $0.04;
- Non-GAAP EPS* of $0.00 compared to $0.12;
- The sale of IDT\'s Gibraltar-based bank remains pending regulatory approval.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IDT Corp. (IDT) click here.