Renewable Energy Group (REGI) Reports Q4 Revenues Above Estimates
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Renewable Energy Group (NASDAQ: REGI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.97, versus ($0.05) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $577.26 million versus the consensus estimate of $503.72 million.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Highlights:
- Revenues of $577.3 million
- 152.8 million gallons of fuel sold
- Net loss of $17.0 million or $0.44 per share
- Adjusted net income of $78.2 million or $1.97 per share, inclusive of the impact of the retroactive reinstatement of the Biodiesel Mixture Excise Tax Credit ("BTC") for 2017
- Adjusted EBITDA of $58.9 million, inclusive of the impact of the retroactive BTC for 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Renewable Energy Group (REGI) click here.