Imprimis Pharma (IMMY) Reports Q4 Revenues Above Estimates
Note: EPS may not be comparable
Imprimis Pharma (NASDAQ: IMMY) reported Q4 revenue for the quarter came in at $7.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.86 million.
- Revenue of $7.3 million, up 27% year-over-year
- Gross ophthalmology-related revenue of $5.8 million, up 64% year-over-year
- Average 503B order exceeded $1,400 for the quarter
- Gross Margin of 53%, compared to 47% in Q4 2016
- Adjusted EBITDA loss of $794,000, a 67% improvement year-over-year, and 52% improvement quarter-over-quarter
- There are 8 clinical studies and investigations underway or near completion on the MKO Melt®, LessDrops®, OmegaDoxy™, Simple Drops™ and Imprimis\'s patent-pending cyclosporine formulations
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Imprimis Pharma (IMMY) click here.